With the safety and wellbeing of our clients and driver being our priority, we follow Victoria’s current regulations and advice of Federal & State Chief Medical Officers and the Victorian Government department supporting our industry – Commercial Passenger Vehicles Victoria (CPVV).
Providing peace of mind for our clients and drivers is our priority:
- Chauffeur politely Greets client with no physical contact
- Vehicle is disinfected and sanitised prior to pick up
- We practice social distancing standards
Are you are looking for a regular transport service with hygienic precautions and reliability?
If so, then you need to know it’s time to connect with Kojii the reliable Melbourne Chauffeur offering private personalised transport with a black Euro fleet for hire.
The risk of transmission of COVID-19 can be minimised through the standard of hygiene and precautions our service offers 24/7
- We promote cough etiquette and respiratory hygiene
- Masks are required for all travellers and drivers
- Before every pickup we have a routine cleaning process with disinfectant solution and wipes to all frequently touched hard surfaces
- Clients are provided with adequate alcohol-based hand rub sanitiser in our vehicle
- Vehicle air-conditioning is set to fresh air
For the latest advice, information and resources, go to